Some uppety dipshit in Sydney is quitting her restaurant business because diners won’t adhere to her list of rules..er…demands. What a ‘tard.
Here are the things I love about dining in Phnom Penh :
- No booking required
- Flip flops accepted everywhere
- Children welcomed everywhere and indeed…..looked after by staff.
- Dogs welcome most places. ( eaten in some others…..but that’s another story )
- I can belch loudly
- I can fart….loudly too.
- I can make and take as many god damned phone calls as I want.
- I can make castles with the chopsticks if I want and flick toothpicks at my kids
- I don’t have to share if I don’t want to.
- It wont cost me more than $20.
I could go on but I wont.